Release Notes – V2.10.11
Release Date: July 1, 2020
Description: This update is dedicated to improving loading lag and other minor bugs.
- Removed red border around spells in matchmaking screen
- Changed default map camera view
- Discrepancy with Card Dealer countdown timer causes incorrect countdown time to show upon restarting.
- Leaderboard loading causes noticeable lag upon entering and exiting the leaderboards menu.
- Objectives with numbers in the title are missing the ordinal indicator. Restarting fixes this.
- Certain repeatable objectives show up as numbers instead of as text.
- Arrows point in the incorrect directions in the tutorial.
- Attempting to build a Barracks in the tutorial while the Treasury is still under construction stops tutorial progress. Restarting fixes this.
- Attempting to collect runes from Builder Hut subscription results in the ‘collect’ button not changing until player restarts the game.
- Clicking the ‘Events’ button when a red alert icon is present before the map finishes loading results in all UI disappearing. Restarting fixes this.
- Fixed a bug where poor internet connection causes notable lag on load
- Fixed a bug where citizen model disappeared too soon