Release Notes – V2.10.6
Release Date: June 27, 2020
Description: This update focuses on updates to the objectives system, bug fixes, and minor visual tweaks.
- Tweaked troop card padding on scout and battle screen
- Removed red border around spells
- “You’ve been raided” screen now shows crown count
- Updated timing on the objective star animation
- Implemented new building destruction VFX
- Discrepancy with Card Dealer countdown timer causes incorrect countdown time to show upon restarting.
- Leaderboard loading causes noticeable lag upon entering and exiting the leaderboards menu.
- Objectives with numbers in the title are missing the ordinal indicator. Restarting fixes this.
- Certain repeatable objectives show up as numbers instead of as text.
- Arrows point in the incorrect directions in the tutorial.
- Attempting to build a Barracks in the tutorial while the Treasury is still under construction stops tutorial progress. Restarting fixes this.
- Attempting to collect runes from Builder Hut subscription results in the ‘collect’ button not changing until player restarts the game.
- Fixed bug where the Mortar purchase button did not work if a player dismissed the Great Hall rune popup during tutorial
- Fixed a bug where the mortar radius did not visually match in base view
- Fixed a bug where the objective collection animation would not player if a player restarted the game before opening the objectives screen
- Fixed a bug where defensive buildings did not show defensive radius in tutorial
- Fixed a bug where the Builder Hut appeared with its activated VFX even if players had not purchased subscription
- Fixed a bug where player profile inbox notification were not showing after a player was attacked
- Fixed a bug where objective stars were not updating until after a player restarts
- Fixed a bug where objective star animation got stuck if a player collected objectives reward chest before checkmark animations finish
- Fixed a bug where not using runes to complete the Great Hall upgrade caused player to get stuck in tutorial
- Fixed a bug where the Mortar’s inner radius was not working