Release Notes – V2.8.39
Release Date: June 5, 2020
Description: This update is dedicated to bug fixes and updates of 2.0 features.
Updates and Implementations
- Updated battle music
- Updated post-battle victory music
- Updated loading screen music
- Implemented a tax rate meter for the Great Hall information screen
- Updated shop information text for the Builder Hut
- Updated generic alert icon art
- Game does not always update after building/purchasing/leveling up. Restarting fixes this.
- Lag on opening can cause all resources to show at zero. Restarting fixes this.
- Discrepancy with Card Dealer countdown timer causes incorrect countdown time to show upon restarting.
- Leaderboard loading causes noticeable lag upon entering and exiting the leaderboards menu.
- Arrow pointing to the ‘X’ button on the Items screen persists after the tutorial ends. Restarting fixes this.
- Objectives with numbers in the title are missing the ordinal indicator. Restarting fixes this.
- Arrows point in the incorrect directions in the tutorial.
- Attempting to build a Barracks in the tutorial while the Treasury is still under construction stops tutorial progress. Restarting fixes this.
- Tax rate meter shows on all buildings’ information screens.
- Repeatable objectives show up as numbers instead of text.
- Fixed bug where information button was missing from spells in the items screen
- Fixed a bug where chests froze when pulling a specific item
- Fixed a bug where scrolling through the available troops bar during battle moved the camera instead of the troops list
- Fixed a bug where tabs were functional in the player profile during tutorial
- Fixed a bug where the Great Hall level up screen did not appear unless player used runes to complete the upgrade in the tutorial
- Fixed a bug where player experiences blank screen after inputting username
- Fixed a bug where loading screen would get stuck at 91.67% for extended periods of time
- Fixed a bug where notification icons appeared incorrectly sized and oriented
- Fixed a bug where tapping on the Card Dealer too early in tutorial resulted in an error notification
- Fixed a bug where the Builder Hut subscription information was missing from the shop menu
- Fixed a bug where speeding up the Great Hall upgrade in the tutorial resulted in being unable to purchase the Mortar
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Troops Lost’ list was scrolling incorrectly in post-battle screen
- Fixed bug where attempting to recruit troops in tutorial resulted in a ‘Troop Capacity Full’ error