Release Notes – V2.9.3
Release Date: June 16, 2020
Description: This update includes a redesign of the land claim system, VFX updates, and more bug fixes.
- Updated the land claim system
- Updated battle music
- Updated loading screen music
- Updated victory screen music
- Updated generic alert icon for player profile
- Removed red border from troop icons in scouting and battle
- Items menu removed from tutorial flow
- Barbarians now attack earlier during tutorial
- Updated info text for Builder Hut in the shop menu
- Updated objective banners completion text
- Updated building destruction VFX
- Introduced tax rate meter to Great Hall info screen
- Implemented new boosted builder hut art
- Game does not always update after building/purchasing/leveling up. Restarting fixes this.
- Lag on opening can cause all resources to show at zero. Restarting fixes this.
- Discrepancy with Card Dealer countdown timer causes incorrect countdown time to show upon restarting.
- Leaderboard loading causes noticeable lag upon entering and exiting the leaderboards menu.
- Objectives with numbers in the title are missing the ordinal indicator. Restarting fixes this.
- Certain repeatable objectives show up as numbers instead of as text.
- Arrows point in the incorrect directions in the tutorial.
- Attempting to build a Barracks in the tutorial while the Treasury is still under construction stops tutorial progress. Restarting fixes this.
- In the tutorial, Mortar purchase button does not work if you dismiss the speed-up popup for the Great Hall upgrade.
- Attempting to collect runes from Builder Hut subscription results in ‘collect’ button not changing until player restarts the game.
- Fixed a bug where the treasury showed up in the wrong order in the tutorial build menu
- Fixed a bug where the Great Hall level up screen would not appear in the tutorial when player did not use runes to speed up building
- Fixed a bug where the alert icons’ appearance was inconsistent
- Fixed a bug where the Card Upgradeable banner would only appear once a player exceeded the minimum number of troop cards
- Fixed a bug where the player profile tabs were accessible in the tutorial
- Fixed a bug where the list of troops lost at the end of a battle would scroll in all directions
- Fixed a bug where the Great Hall icon was incorrect in the level up screen for levels 2-19
- Fixed a bug where attempting to access the Card Dealer would result in an “out of range” error in tutorial
- Fixed a bug where spells did not appear in the Current Army list during scouting
- Fixed a bug where alert icons in the build menu would show in incorrect position
- Fixed a bug where the “Time to Recruit” text overlapped the recruit time in the Tempest info screen
- Fixed a bug where the fillable bar for gold was showing as empty in the Treasury upgrade screen
- Fixed a bug where the Treasury upgrade screen had overlapping text in the info section
- Fixed a bug where spell information button was missing from the items menu
- Fixed a bug where drawing a certain item from a chest resulted in the chest freezing and forced the player to restart
- Fixed a bug that caused troop capacity in tutorial to show as 0/0
- Fixed a bug where the Builder Hut subscription information was missing from the shop menu
- Fixed a bug where the tax bar showed on all info screens
- Fixed a bug where using the horizontal troop scroll bar during battled moved the camera rather than the troop list
- Fixed a bug where players would be stuck at 91.67% loading
- Fixed a bug where tutorial arrows remained after tutorial until a player restarted the game
- Fixed a bug where the screen would go blank after entering a username
Questions, comments, and bugs can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!